Engagement Portrait Pricing
"I feel so much BETTER!"
That's a quote from Brian directly after his + Karissa's engagement session. Let's be very real, you probably haven't had your photos professionally taken, have you? And you're probably nervous, right? Like, "I don't know what to do with my hands," Ricky Bobby-nervous, right?
An engagement session has so many benefits! I mean, obviously the first is amazing professional photos of the two of you! But coming in at a very close second - you will find there's little reason for you to be nervous! I guide you through the entire process in getting fun, natural, authentic photos of the two of you! The result will not only be engagement photos you LOVE, but you'll head into your wedding day not worrying about your portraits on that day at all!
And yes, expect me to ask for at least ONE "Blue Steel" expression from you. I know you have it in you!
Engagement Pricing - $750
- One and a half hours of photography in one general location in the Temecula Valley area
- Pre-session consult to choose your location and discuss outfits
- Digital online gallery available within 3 weeks of your session
- Active gallery for 30 days to choose your images
- 10 digital files from your gallery
I photograph engagement sessions in the greater Temecula Valley areas, including the cities of Temecula, Murrieta and Menifee. If you'd like your session to take place outside of these cities, please contact me for a travel quote. I'm happy to provide location recommendations if you're looking for suggestions!
If any permit fees are required for your chosen location, you'll need to pay for the permit fee as well.
Engagement Session Booking
I am available for engagement sessions Tuesdays - Thursdays. Certain months of the year (for instance, summer and fall) book very quickly. I recommend reserving your engagement session 3+ months in advance.
A La Carte Pricing
- Individual digital files - $50
- Full gallery purchase - $900
- Custom-designed albums - start at $500 + tax